International collaborative projects of the School with Dutch, American, French, British, Australian and Chinese higher education institutes and organizations during 1996—2009 have focused on capacity building in education and research amd improving quality teaching and learning. These programs have made big contributions into human resources development and capacity building in education of the School.
1. Projects with Dutch Partners
- The MHO 4 Project (1996-2004): Improving Teaching Methods and Learning Facilities
- The NFP Project (2007-2008): Using active teaching methods in higher education
2. Projects with American Partners
- The SHELL Project (2002-2005): Innovating teaching methods in secondary education, environment education and poverty reduction in the Mekong Delta
- The LG Project (2003-2005): Capacity building in research and education
- The Projects of Princeton in Asia (1999-….), Volunteers in Asia (1996-…) and Teachers for Viet Nam (2007- ….): Improving students’ English language proficiency.
3. Projects with French Partners
- The Sud Francophones Project: Improving French teaching and learning in Can Tho University
- AIF: Sharing expertise in teaching French
- The INALCO Project: Staff and student exchange
4. Projects with British Partners:
- The GAP Project (2000-…): Improving students’ English language proficiency
- The ELTTP Project ( 2000-2003): Enhancing the quality of in-service teacher education programs
5. Projects with Australian Partners
- The “Reforming Initial Teacher Education Programs” Project (2007-2008): Enhancing the quality of pre-service teacher education programs.
6. Projects with Chinese Partners - The Human Resource Development Project (2008- ): Training staff members in the field of Chinese language and literature.